How does it work?
1. Order a Jetpak mailer (or multiple mailers) from Inkjets.com
Click here to Order a Jetpak
- Jetpak mailers are GENERIC and thus are not cartridge specific. You do not need to specify what cartridges you will be using them for.
Simply confirm that your cartridges are on the list of serviceable cartridges:
For a complete list of eligible cartridges, click here
Inkjets.com shipping fee will be added to the cost of the mailers.
2. Inkjets.com will ship you the Jetpak mailers via your selected shipping option.
Thus, the speed with which you will receive your mailers depends on the shipping option you
choose at checkout. Keep the mailers on hand until your cartridge is empty.
3. When your ink cartridge is empty, open the Jetpak mailer.
- Each Jetpak contains:
- Jetpak pre-paid mailing box
- Re-closeable plastic bag for your empty cartridge
- Return address label
- Receipt (label with your mailer's unique 6 digit number)
- Mailing instructions
A Jetpak DOES NOT include an empty cartridge. YOU MUST HAVE A USED/EMPTY CARTRIDGE ON HAND to use this service. Inkjets.com OR THE
JETPAK RECYCLING CENTER DO NOT PROVIDE EMPTY CARTRIDGES.
4. Follow the simple instructions to assemble your Jetpak mailing box.
5. Write your name and return address on the blue and white Return Address Label.
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE RETURN ADDRESS LABEL ACCURATELY.
6. Detach the numbered Receipt from the lower right hand corner of the Return Address Label.
Keep this receipt in a safe place for your records. This number is unique to your cartridge and must be referenced for any customer service issues. You can use this number to track your Jet-Pak mailers at Jetpaktracking.com
7. Place your empty cartridge in the Re-closeable Plastic Bag and then place the cartridge in the mailing box. Seal the mailer with the box tab.
To protect the print head,
consider wrapping the cartridge (already in the plastic bag) with a paper towel before putting it in the box.
Please avoid touching the print head and the other electronics found on the cartridge.
8. Drop the box in the mail.
No additional postage is required. Your cartridge will be shipped to Jetpak's remanufacturing facility in Phoenix, AZ.
9. The cartridge will be professionally cleaned, refilled with high quality ink, and print tested to ensure high performance. It will then be returned to you via US Mail.
Jetpak does not guarantee that your exact cartridge will be returned to you. They will make every effort to do so. However, in order to provide a timely service, it is not possible to do this at all times. Please rest assured that the cartridge you do receive back will have statistically the same life as the one you sent in.
10. If the cartridge does not pass the print test
If the cartridge is found to be unserviceable (the cartridge has worn out), Jetpak will not replace the cartridge.
However, they will send you a certificate (or on occasion a new mailer) to recycle another cartridge at no additional charge. Thus, you will not be out any money.
11. Allow 10 - 15 business days for the entire process to take place.