Return Policy and Procedure
1. If you wish to return a product for any reason, you must first contact our Customer Service department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before sending your product back to us.
(a) If you are requesting a refund, RMAs will be given within 30 days from the original date of shipment.
(b) If you are requesting an even exchange of any of our products due to being defective, RMAs will be given within 180 days from the original shipment date. Shipping charges from our location to yours for replacements are FREE. However, we retain the right not to service a customer who abuses our return policy system.
Please fill out our RMA form to obtain your RMA number and instructions on where to ship your return. No returns will be accepted without an Inkjets.com Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
2. All ink an toner cartridges that are returned must contain at least 70% of the ink. We cannot accept depleted items or items purchased from other retailers. To expedite your return we request that you enclose a copy of the original order receipt or packing slip as proof of purchase.
3. After you have received an RMA number from our Customer Care department, you must write the RMA number on the outside of the package under our shipping address. Please do not write any other correspondence to us on the outside of the box. All returned merchandise must be received within thirty (30) days of the issuance of the RMA number and return instructions. Failure to do so could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of a refund, if applicable.
4. If you are returning an unneeded or wrongly ordered non-defective product, you may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at our discretion. In cases where you return one item that is unneeded or wrongly ordered along with other defective items, we reserve the discretion whether or not to charge you the 15% restocking fee for the unneeded/wrongly ordered item.
5. We do not reimburse or refund you for any shipping fees, including return shipping fees. We are not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We strongly recommend that you send your return using a shipping company that provides you with a way to track your package.
6. Please allow up to 14 business days after we receive your return for your replacement or refund to be processed. If you are eligible for a refund, we will take every step possible to process all refunds within 14 working days from receipt of returned items. Note that credit card companies can take up to 30 days to process a credit from a merchant.
- If you do not state whether you desire a refund or a replacement, a replacement will be issued.
- If no order number (invoice number) or RMA number is included, there may be a delay in the return process.
- Before a refund and/or reshipment can be issued, cartridges in question must be returned. If you need a replacement product right away, we suggest you place a new order. Your new order will be processed immediately. Your refund will be processed when we receive your return.
- Due to the costs involved, items which are marked “Special Order” and/or any items in which we notify you in advance are “Special Order” are not returnable.
- Refunds will only be made in the same form as the original payment. If originally paid by check, please allow up to 10 business days for bank clearance.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business and we look forward to serving you and your friends in the future.
Referencing your invoice number or order number
please Click Here to obtain a
Return Merchandise Authorization Number. (RMA#).