Ricoh Aficio 1032 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Aficio 1032
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio 1032 is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Slide the front panel towards you until it is fully opened.
- The handle of the cartridge tray should be twisted to unlock the toner cartridges.
- Press the release button on the tray. Afterwards, lift the cartridge straight out of the copier.
- Unbox the new cartridge. Save the box for later use.
- To distribute the toner, shake the cartridge back and forth several times
- Twist the protective cap off the cartridge, and then push it firmly into the tray.
- Once the installation is done, place the cartridge tray back to its original place.
- Close the front panel. You may now use your Ricoh Aficio machine for printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to order a new Ricoh Aficio 1032 toner cartridge when I start getting light copies?
Yes. Light copies often indicate a low toner level. So consider getting a replacement toner cartridge during this time to ensure continuous copying.
Is your Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge a good buy?
Yes. Not only it costs far less than its genuine counterpart but it also delivers the same high copy quality and consistent 11,000-page yield.
Is your compatible Ricoh Aficio toner cartridge covered by a warranty?
Yes. All our compatible toner cartridges including the Compatible Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) are covered by a 1-year warranty with free returns and replacements.