Ricoh Aficio 2018D Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
For a growing business such as yours, you need to have the Ricoh Aficio 2018D to meet its increasing demands. From printing and scanning to copying and faxing, the 2018D is one reliable machine that can get all these basic tasks done in minutes, thanks to its up to 18 ppm printing and copying speeds and standard 16MB memory. The 2018D uses the Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) black toner cartridge. If you're looking for a more affordable alternative to the genuine cartridge, Inkjets has got you covered. Our Compatible Ricoh 888215 costs up to 75% less than the genuine cartridge but delivers the same 9,000 pages and high output quality. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the easy steps below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio 2018D:
- Ensure that the top cover is open. Then, raise the green toner holder lever until the cartridge can be easily accessed.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge, and then gently pull it out of the 2018D.
- Remove the replacement Ricoh Aficio cartridge from the package.
- Shake the cartridge back and forth 5 or six times before you remove its protective cap.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until it snaps into position.
- Close the top cover. Your device is now ready to print!
Frequently Asked Questions
The scanned image is dirty. Does this indicate a near empty Ricoh Aficio 2018D toner cartridge?
No. When the scanned image is dirty, it means the exposure glass, scanning glass, exposure glass cover, or ARDF is dirty. Clean these parts to get clear scanned image.
I have placed my compatible Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) toner cartridge order before 3:00 PM today Friday. When will it ship?
If you have placed your order before 3:00 PM PST, we will ship it the same day.
How much is the shipping fee to the non-contiguous US?
The shipping fee to the non-contiguous US is $24.99.