Ricoh Aficio 270 TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for Aficio 270
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio 270:
- Open the front cover of the 270. Afterwards, lift up the green holder.
- Push down the green lever until the holder is completely removed.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the holder.
- Pull every packaging material out of the new cartridge.
- Always remember to shake the cartridge several times for the toner distribution.
- Twist the black protective cap off before you begin the installation.
- Slide the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until it clicks into place.
- Replace the cartridge holder, and then close it by pushing it down.
- Close the front cover and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ricoh Aficio 270 already says it's running low on toner. Can I still make copies even with a low toner supply?
Yes, but only up to 50 copies. After that, the copy quality will no longer be acceptable. Replace the toner cartridge with a new one during this time.
Is my Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order eligible for free shipping?
No. Our free shipping offer applies only on orders $30 and up and shipping to the continental US.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes. All Inkjets brand products, including the compatible Ricoh toner cartridges, are backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee.