Aficio 270Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Ricoh Aficio 270 is a printer, copier, and scanner in one. With a maximum print speed of up to 27 ppm, this all-in-one machine is all you need to boost your productivity. It also features a user-friendly touch panel display, a powerful 20 MB standard memory, and maximum copy and print resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It also has a monthly duty cycle of 8,000 pages. To reduce your printing and copying costs, use Inkjets' Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It has the same 11,000-page yield and reliable copying performance but at a fraction of the cost of its genuine counterpart. Shop here now and we'll deliver the product to you shortly.
Shop Cartridges for Aficio 270
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio 270:
- Open the front cover of the 270. Afterwards, lift up the green holder.
- Push down the green lever until the holder is completely removed.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the holder.
- Pull every packaging material out of the new cartridge.
- Always remember to shake the cartridge several times for the toner distribution.
- Twist the black protective cap off before you begin the installation.
- Slide the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until it clicks into place.
- Replace the cartridge holder, and then close it by pushing it down.
- Close the front cover and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ricoh Aficio 270 already says it's running low on toner. Can I still make copies even with a low toner supply?
Yes, but only up to 50 copies. After that, the copy quality will no longer be acceptable. Replace the toner cartridge with a new one during this time.
Is my Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order eligible for free shipping?
No. Our free shipping offer applies only on orders $30 and up and shipping to the continental US.
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes. All Inkjets brand products, including the compatible Ricoh toner cartridges, are backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee.