Ricoh Aficio 3030Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Aficio 3030
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This simple step-by-step guide will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio 3030:
- Ensure that the front cover of your machine is open before lifting up the toner holder lever.
- Lift the old toner cartridge out of the holder after pushing the green lever.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Always remember to distribute its toner.
- Slide the toner cartridge firmly into the 3030 until it is fully seated.
- Lock the cartridge into place by pressing the green lever.
- Close the front cover. Your device is now ready to print!
Frequently Asked Questions
Copy quality starts to deteriorate. Does this mean I have to install a new cartridge into the Ricoh Aficio 3030 soon?
Not necessarily. When you get poor copy quality, it could be that the exposure glass, exposure glass cover, or ADF belt is dirty. Try cleaning these parts first.
The Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge costs below $30. How much is the shipping fee if the product is bound to the continental US?
Compatible products below $30 and shipping to the continental US require $3.95 for shipping.
Do you offer the same day shipping?
Yes. We ship readily available orders the same day if the order is placed on or before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.