Ricoh Aficio MP 2000 TonerCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Aficio MP 2000
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000:
- You have to open the front cover of the MP 200.
- In the machine, there's a toner holder lever that you have to raise.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the machine
- Remove the new cartridge from its wrapper. Always remember to rock it horizontally for the toner distribution.
- Slide the toner cartridge firmly into the Ricoh Aficio unit.
- Press the own on the green lever to lock the cartridge in its position.
- Put the toner holder to its original place. Then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the printouts are faded, does it mean the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000 is running out of toner?
Yes, that's likely. You must replace the nearly empty toner cartridge with a new one before you continue printing.
What if the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge arrives damaged?
In the event that the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge gets damaged during transit, kindly contact us so we can assist you on how to return the damaged product to us. Then, we'll send you a replacement along with a prepaid shipping label. Take note, however, that return and replacement are only accommodated within 365 days of purchase.
Will I get free shipping with my Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order?
No. Our Compatible Ricoh 888215 (Type 1130D) costs below $30. If you want, you may combine it with your other orders to meet the minimum purchase requirement of $30. Then, get free shipping to the continental US.