Ricoh MP 2510SPF Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Copying tasks should not take so much of your time—the Ricoh MP 2510SPF is designed to take these tasks off your hand and complete them in less time. Warm-up time takes only about 20 seconds, while first output speed is approximately 6 seconds. This machine can create up to 999 copies, thanks to its 1 GB standard memory. But aside from copying, the MP 2510SPF works great as a printer and scanner too. Get a low-priced replacement Ricoh MP 2510SPF toner cartridge here at Inkjets.com. Our Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is discounted up to 28% so you can make more copies for less. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
With this simple guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2510SPF:
- Start by opening the front cover of the Ricoh printer.
- Lift the toner holder lever.
- Press the green lever until the old toner cartridge is released.
- Pull the cartridge out of the holder. Set it aside for recycling.
- Remove the new cartridge from its bag. Save the bag for later use.
- Install the toner cartridge into the MP 2510SPF until it snaps into place.
- Push the green lever to secure the cartridge. Then, lower the toner holder lever back to its place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still send fax documents when the Ricoh MP 2510SPF runs out of toner?
Yes. You can still send fax documents even if the Ricoh toner cartridge gets empty. But, we highly suggest you replace it at once so you can resume printing and making copies.
I got poor-quality prints. How do I get improved print quality without replacing the Ricoh toner cartridge yet?
To get improved print quality, redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. To do this, simply remove the cartridge from the machine, give it a few shakes, and reinsert it.
Can I still cancel my order in case I change my mind?
We allow cancellation of order if the item has not yet been dispatched.