MP 2510SPiCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2510SPi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these easy steps, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2510SPI:
- Open the front cover of the unit, and then raise the toner holder lever.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by pushing the green lever.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. Make sure that it is shaken well before you continue.
- Once you've removed the black protective cap, slide the toner cartridge firmly into the Okidata machine.
- Press the green lever until the cartridge is fully seated.
- Replace the toner holder lever and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just placed my compatible Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) toner cartridge order. When will it ship?
If you place your order before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday, it ships the same day. Otherwise, it will ship the next business day.
Can I use hot water to remove the toner stain from my clothing?
No. Hot water can set the toner into your clothes. You'd better wash it in cold water after wiping it off.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes. All our compatible toner cartridges, including the Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D), are backed by a 1-year, money-back guarantee. We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If ever you are not happy with our compatible product within a year of purchase, let us know and we'll give you a refund.