Ricoh Aficio MP 2550 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for Aficio MP 2550
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio MP 2550 in minutes. Here's how:
- To start, open the front cover.
- Pull the toner holder lever up, and then press the green lever on the used toner cartridge.
- Once you release the cartridge, take it out of the holder.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Then, remove it from its packaging after shaking it several times.
- Make sure to remove the black cap before you insert the toner cartridge into the holder. Once done, pull the top forward.
- Push the toner holder as far as it will go until it clicks into place. Then, push in the green lever.
- Pull down the toner holder lever back to its original position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got the ""Toner is almost empty."" error message. Should I replace the existing cartridge before I continue printing?
Not necessarily. The Aficio MP 2550 can still produce about 50 copies even when it says it's toner cartridge is almost out of toner.
What is a high-yield toner cartridge?
A high-yield toner cartridge contains more toner than the standard cartridge. For just a couple of bucks more, you get more pages out of it, so it offers a lower cost per page.
Can I get free shipping with the Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
No. Our Compatible Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) costs below $30. To get free shipping, combine it with your orders until you meet the minimum purchase requirement of $30 and have the items shipped to a continental US address.