MP 2550BCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2550B
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2550B with this simple guide:
- To access the toner cartridge, open the front cover and pull the toner holder lever up.
- Push the green lever on the empty toner cartridge until it is completely removed.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its protective packaging. Make sure to peel off every protective tape and sticker.
- After you've unpacked the cartridge, carefully shake it back and forth for the toner distribution.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the MP 2550B. Then, push it firmly forward as far as it can go.
- Press down on the green lever to lock the cartridge into its place.
- Once you're done discarding the old cartridge, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ricoh Aficio MP 2550B is in the middle of a copy job when the ""Replace Toner Bottle."" appears on the display. Can it continue making copies despite the low toner warning?
Yes. About 50 copies more can be made when the ""Replace Toner Bottle."" appears on the display. But, be sure to get a replacement Ricoh toner cartridge soon.
I will pay using a check. How do I place my order?
If you will pay using a check, you may place your order through the mail. Simply mail your order to mail your order to 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes. Same day shipping applies on all available orders received by 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.