MP 2550SPCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 2550SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2550SP:
- Open the front cover of the MP 2550SP. Then, pull the toner holder lever up.
- There's a green lever on the used toner cartridge. By pressing it, you will be able to remove the cartridge from the machine.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. It should be shaken well to distribute the toner.
- After aligning the cartridge with the tracks inside the Ricoh printer, push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Ensure that the cartridge is fully secured. Do this by pushing the green lever.
- Close the front cover. Your device is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are vertical white lines on the printed pages. Is this an indication that the Ricoh MP 2550SP is running out of toner?
That's likely! When the MP 2550SP is running out of toner, print quality deteriorates. To resolve this issue, get a replacement Ricoh toner cartridge and have it ready for use as soon as the cartridge runs out of toner.
Do you accept PayPal in paying for my compatible Ricoh toner cartridge order?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments on orders made through our website.
How much is the shipping fee to the non-contiguous US?
Shipping fee to an address located in the non-contiguous US is $24.99.