MP 3010PCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3010P
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 3010P is simple. Just follow this basic step-by-step guide:
- First, you need to open the front cover of your Ricoh MP 3010P
- Verify if the front cover is open. Afterwards, raise the toner holder lever.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the toner holder. Carefully dispose of it.
- Peel off every packaging material used to protect the new cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the MP 3010P. You will hear an audible click once it is completely seated.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge immediately after the ""Replace Toner Bottle."" error message appears on the Ricoh MP 3010P display?
Not necessarily. The ""Replace Toner Bottle."" error message simply indicates that the toner cartridge is nearly empty, so getting a new cartridge is highly encouraged. But, you may still copy up to 50 pages until the cartridge totally runs out of toner.
What are the shipping methods being offered?
Inkjets.com offers multiple shipping options such as standard USPS ground, UPS 3-day, UPS 2-day, and UPS Overnight.
Can I get a discount for my bulk orders?
Yes. We offer special pricing on bulk orders. Call or email us so we can give you the exact details.