MP 3010SPFCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3010SPF
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 3010SPF by following these simple steps:
- Make sure that the front cover is open. Then, lift the toner holder lever.
- There's a green lever on the printer. Push it remove the holder.
- Take the old toner cartridge straight out of the MP 3010SPF. Set it aside for recycling.
- Pull the new cartridge out of its protective bag. Ensure that it is shaken well before you proceed.
- Twist the protective cap until it snap off the cartridge. Leave the inner cap untouched.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the holder. An audible click will be heard once it is correctly installed.
- Press the green lever followed by the toner holder lever.
- Close the front cover of the Ricoh machine and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ricoh MP 3010SPF says ""Toner is almost empty."" Can I still make copies or do I have to replace the toner cartridge first?
When the toner cartridge is almost empty, you can still make at least 50 copies before the copy quality becomes totally unacceptable. Be sure to have a replacement Ricoh toner cartridge during this time.
Do I have to pay for shipping when I purchase the Compatible Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D)?
Yes. Our Compatible Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) costs below $30, so a shipping fee of $3.95 is required to the continental US and $24.95 to the non-continental US.
Can I pay using a money order?
Yes, as long as the order is made via mail.