MP 3010SPiCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3010SPi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 3010SPI:
- Open the front cover of your MP 3010SPI. The toner holder lever should be raised afterwards.
- Press the green lever, and then pull the toner holder out. Remove the used toner cartridge.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge.
- Distribute the toner. To do this, give the cartridge a light rock 5 or 6 times.
- Don't forget to remove the protective cap from the cartridge prior to the installation.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until it clicks into place. Then, push the green lever and the toner holder lever.
- Close the front cover and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to install a new toner cartridge for the Ricoh MP 3010SPI?
It's time to install a new Ricoh toner cartridge when the ""Replace Toner Bottle."" appears on the printer display.
I got the wrong toner cartridge. How do I have it replaced?
If ever you get the wrong toner cartridge, please let us know by calling our hotline or sending us an email. We will send you the correct cartridge along with a prepaid shipping label so we can retrieve the wrong cartridge.
I have a PayPal account. Can I pay using this method?
Yes. PayPal payments are accepted for online orders.