MP 3350BCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Reduce your printing costs while improving your document handling with the Ricoh MP 3350B. This fast, reliable printer can produce up to 33 pages in just 60 seconds. It also offers versatile document handling as it supports a variety of paper formats from A5 to A3. Plus, it can print on thick paper up to 157 g/m2 and can handle up to 3,100 sheets, making it ideal for high-volume print jobs. Want to save big while using this machine? Then, switch to our Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It costs absolutely lower than the original but performs just as good. It comes with a 1-year warranty, too. So, buy here now!
Shop Cartridges for MP 3350SP, MP 3350SPF
- Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 11,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 3350B in minutes. Just follow the basic step-by-step guide below:
- Ensure that the front cover is open.
- Lift the toner holder lever, and then push the green lever until the holder is completely removed.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the holder. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Remove the new cartridge from its wrapper. It should be shaken well to distribute the toner.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until it snaps into position. Close the toner holder lever by pressing all the levers.
- Close the front cover. The MP 3350B is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to make at least 50 more copies. Do I have to replace the toner cartridge first since the Ricoh MP 3350B already says ""Toner is almost empty""?
Not necessarily. The ""Toner is almost empty."" message simply indicates that the cartridge is nearly out of toner, so ordering a new cartridge is highly necessary. You may still make up to 50 copies even with this message.
What is the shelf life of your compatible Ricoh toner cartridge?
The shelf life of our compatible Ricoh toner cartridge is 24 to 36 months. Keep any unused cartridge sealed in the original packaging and remove it only when ready to be installed.
What is the main advantage to using a high-yield toner cartridge?
The main advantage to using a high-yield toner cartridge is the higher page yield. The more pages a cartridge prints, the less frequent you need to replace it and the lower the cost per print.