MP 3350SPCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3350SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 3350SP is easy. Here's how:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the front cover of the Ricoh machine.
- Pull the toner holder lever up.
- Release the holder by pressing the green lever.
- Lift the old toner cartridge out of the MP 3350SP. Carefully dispose of it.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Make sure to remove its protective cap.
- Slide the toner cartridge all the way inside the holder.
- Lock the cartridge into place. To do this, push the green lever and toner holder lever down.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately install a new toner cartridge into the Ricoh MP 3350SP once the ""Toner is almost empty."" alert message appears?
Not necessarily. But, you can always replace it early if you need to copy and print documents in large volumes to avoid any inconvenience later on.
Will a compatible Ricoh toner cartridge damage my printer?
Definitely no! Our compatible Ricoh toner cartridge is designed to work just the same or even better than the manufacturer brand toner cartridge.
How do I reach you if I encounter issues with the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge?
If ever you encounter issues with our compatible Ricoh toner cartridge, call us at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at email@example.com. We will assist you with any of your concerns.