MP 3350SPFCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for MP 3350SPF
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 3350SPF:
- You must open the front cover.
- Access the toner cartridges by lifting the toner holder lever and pushing the green lever.
- Slide the used toner cartridge out of the holder. Then, prepare the new cartridge.
- Remove every packaging material used to protect the cartridge.
- Shake the cartridge back and forth several times until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Always remember to remove the protective cap. Throw it along with the old cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the holder. You will hear a click once it is fully secured.
- Press the green lever. Afterwards, lower the toner holder lever.
- Once you're done, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to shake the new toner cartridge before installing it into the Ricoh MP 3350SPF?
Toner might have lodged inside the cartridge. So, shaking the cartridge prior to installation helps dislodge the toner and distribute it evenly inside the cartridge.
How much is the shipping fee if I purchase the Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
The shipping fee will depend on your location. US continental orders below $30 require $3.95 shipping fee, while non-continental US orders require $24.95 shipping fee.
Does your compatible Ricoh toner cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes. A full-year warranty comes with every compatible Ricoh toner cartridge purchase.