Ricoh Aficio AP2700 TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for AP2700
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio AP2700 by following these easy steps:
- Ensure that the front cover of the unit is open.
- To access the toner cartridges, raise the green handle and pull out the toner holder.
- Select the cartridge that you wish to replace. Then, gently slide it out of the holder.
- Unpack the new cartridge.
- Lower the toner cartridge into the holder. Afterwards, place the holder back to its original place.
- Close the front cover. The Aficio AP2700 is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when printing with the Ricoh Aficio AP2700?
To save on toner while printing, activate the Toner Saving feature on your printer settings. Print quality, however, is not as good as when the Toner Saving feature is deactivated.
What is the proper way to dispose of used Ricoh toner cartridges?
If you've got a used Ricoh toner cartridge, you must separate it from your usual household trash and discard it according to your local waste regulations.
Do I have to pay for shipping the Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge to the contiguous US?
Yes. Our Compatible Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) costs less than $30. Orders below $30 and shipping to the contiguous US require a minimal fee of $3.95.