Ricoh Aficio AP3200 TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for AP3200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Aficio AP3200. Here's how:
- Start by opening the front cover of your Ricoh Aficio AP3200.
- Lift the green handle, and then take out the toner holder.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge. Afterwards, slide it towards you and straight out of the holder.
- Discard or recycle the cartridge according to your local regulations.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Keep the bag for future use.
- Place the toner cartridge into the holder. Once it is completely installed, replace the toner holder.
- Close the front cover of your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
I still got light prints after installing the compatible Ricoh Aficio AP3200 toner cartridge. What could be the problem?
If you still got lights prints even with a new toner cartridge installed, it's likely that the Toner Saving feature on your AP3200 is on. Verify this and deactivate it to get high-quality prints with your newly installed compatible cartridge.
Do you ship overseas?
No. We only ship to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses. But feel free to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on shipping policy changes.
Are your compatible Ricoh toner cartridges backed by a money-back guarantee?
Yes. All our compatible Ricoh toner cartridges are backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee.