Our professionals recycle use original branded cartridges that have gone through one lifecycle. Then, state-of-the-art processes make them into remanufactured ink and toner cartridges. But they first go through a professional production process done by experts following industry standards. Also, this production process ensures that each remanufactured cartridge is high quality.
Consequently, the results are good-as-new ink cartridges that deliver print output comparable to branded cartridges but at a much lower cost.
How remanufactured ink and toner cartridges are made
- Inspection Professionals check each cartridge for any defects. Then, experts replace and repair any broken parts. This is a crucial step to ensure high quality.
- Cleaning Trained professionals remove any remaining ink or toner dust using a specialized cleaning system to prepare the cartridges for refilling.
- Refilling A custom-designed refilling system load the empty cartridges with a proprietary ink formula calibrated to OEM specifications.
- Sealing Advanced sealing process secures the ink inside the cartridge to avoid any leaks and ensure a hassle-free installation.
- Testing The cartridges go through final quality and reliability tests using industry print standards to ensure performance is up to par with OEM.
- Packaging State-of-the-art machinery relabel and heat-seal the cartridges into moisture-resistant packaging and boxed ready for shipping.