DCP-8070DCartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Brother DCP-8070D offers fast print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute, or up to 3 pages per minute for duplex printing. In fact, you'll have that first print out in your hand in just under 8.5 seconds. But to get the most of this printer's performance, make sure you have a reliable supply of replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the Brother TN650 & DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with toner cartridges, which offer 8000-page yield each and a drum unit that has up to 25000. This option allows for the detailed, razor-sharp black output similar to OEMS, but will not make a dent in your budget because of its affordable price tag. Order today and enjoy up to 41% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8070D
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$58.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
- Brother DR620 Compatible Black Drum Unit 25,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN650 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN620) 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-8070D printer by following this guide:
- Press the front cover release button, then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly carefully. Place them in a clean, flat surface.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing down on the lock lever and taking the cartridge out.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Holding both ends of the cartridge, gently shake it from side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the protective cover, then put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit firmly until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the tab from right to left, and back several times. After this, insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to non-branded ink cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to the quality requirements of their compatible printer model. They have a similar design and work the same way as their OEM versions. Prime examples of these include the units in the Brother TN650 & DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! They will work perfectly with your Brother DCP-8070D printer without voiding its warranties. Plus, our compatible toner cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
How soon can I get my new toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Fairly soon, as we offer same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.