Brother DCP-1000 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Ideal for home offices and small-to-medium size businesses, the Brother DCP-1000 offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities, with a 200-sheet paper capacity, resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi, and standard parallel and USB interfaces. You can even make copies without turning on your computer or even connecting the DCP-1000 to a computer.
Inkjets.com carries DCP-1000-compatible Brother TN250 black toner cartridges available with discounts of up to 51% off. Each replacement toner cartridge is estimated to produce up to about 2,200 pages. Buy today and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo on all orders and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a Brother DCP-1000 toner cartridge is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Turn off the power switch.
- Open the scanner cover by pulling the lever toward you and lifting the cover.
- Remove the drum unit by holding each side of the drum by its handles and gently lifting it forward toward you.
- Place the drum unit on a flat surface covered with a drop cloth or disposable piece of paper.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge gently counterclockwise until it stops.
- Remove toner cartridge to be replaced from drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently rock new toner cartridge side to side about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Slide new toner cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit.
- Gently turn the lever on the new toner cartridge clockwise until it stops.
- Insert drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the scanner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of toner spills. If you get some on your skin or clothes, wipe the powder off immediately or wash away with cold water.
Can I stock up on toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Compatible Brother TN250 black toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years. Just make sure to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat, and open them only right before cartridge replacement.
Do you have guarantees in place for replacement toner cartridges?
All replacement toner cartridges we carry, including the Brother TN250 for the Brother DCP-1000 printer, come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let out customer service team and we will give you a refund. No questions asked.