Brother DCP-110C InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-110C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your Brother DCP-110C printer:
- Lift the scanner cover from the right-hand side of your printer, until it locks securely in an open position.
- Pull the hook of the ink cartridge you want to replace toward you, then lift it out of the slot to remove it.
- Prepare the new ink cartridge. Unwrap it from its bag and remove the cartridge cover.
- When you insert the new ink cartridge in the slot, keep it upright. Then, press down on it until the hook snaps over it.
- Lift the scanner cover to release the lock. Push down the scanner cover support gently.
- Close the scanner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the Brother DCP-110C. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Are compatible ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Don't worry—compatible ink cartridges, like the ones included with Inkjets.com's Brother LC41 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack, have met strict quality guidelines. Because they are basically direct replicas of OEM cartridges, they are guaranteed to work perfectly with your printer model without voiding its warranties.
Why are compatible ink cartridges the better choice?
Compatible ink cartridges offer many advantages, such as delivering the same page yield and remarkable print resolution as their OEM versions. You would think they'd be priced the same as well, but they're not. Compatible ink cartridges are more affordable, so you can get more printing done without worrying about ink-related costs.