DCP-1400Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-1400
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-1400 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a piece of disposable cloth or paper to prevent toner stains.
- Press the lock lever down and pull out the toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Gently rock it side to side horizontally a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit, pushing it in until it clicks into place. Lock lever will lift automatically when toner cartridge is installed correctly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from left to right and right to left a few times. Return tab to home position.
- Insert drum unit assembly back into machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that drum units and toner cartridges can produce. Our compatible Brother DR400 black drum units and Brother TN460 (replaces TN430) high-yield black toner cartridges offer comparable page yields to OEM drum units and replacement toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement drum units and toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Should drum units and toner cartridges be replaced at the same time?
Only when both are no longer able to produce quality prints. Drum units and toner cartridges for the Brother DCP1400 have different page yields so they will stop producing quality prints at different times.