DCP-350CCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-350C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother DCP-350C is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover. Check the LCD display for the ink cartridge colors that need replacing.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot following the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Printer will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink cartridges.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Our products such as the Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge, Brother LC51BK Compatible Black Ink and more are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-350C or you get your money back--no questions asked.