Brother DCP-385CW InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-385CW
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-385CW, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the ink release lever on the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out old ink cartridge to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, nozzle facing the printer.
- Follow the direction the guide arrow on the ink cartridge is pointing to.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer automatically resets ink dot counter after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Both offer quality prints and meet printer specifications, but compatible Brother LC61C Cyan, LC61M Magenta, LC61Y yellow, and LC61BK replacement ink cartridges are brand-new while remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years. This makes stocking up on ink cartridges worry-free.
Do you have warranties or guarantees?
Yes. Inkjets.com stands behind all replacement ink cartridges we carry, so we have a 100% money-back guarantee in place. If you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within a year of your purchase and we'll give it to you. No questions asked.