DCP-385CWCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-385CW
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Brother LC61 Black, 2 Brother LC61 Cyan, 2 Brother LC61 Magenta, and 2 Brother LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-385CW, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the ink release lever on the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out old ink cartridge to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, nozzle facing the printer.
- Follow the direction the guide arrow on the ink cartridge is pointing to.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- The printer automatically resets ink dot counter after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Both offer quality prints and meet printer specifications, but compatible Brother LC61C Cyan, LC61M Magenta, LC61Y yellow, and LC61BK replacement ink cartridges are brand-new while remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years. This makes stocking up on ink cartridges worry-free.
Do you have warranties or guarantees?
Yes. Inkjets.com stands behind all replacement ink cartridges we carry, so we have a 100% money-back guarantee in place. If you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within a year of your purchase and we'll give it to you. No questions asked.