DCP-395CNCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother DCP-395CN is a printer, scanner, and copier in one, making it ideal for small offices and businesses looking to address their everyday productivity requirements with ease and convenience. It also supports flexible paper handling to take care of your various printing and copying needs.
We offer replacement ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-395CN such as Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge, and more. We also have twin packs that combine two ink cartridges in one bundle. These twin packs are discounted but you can enjoy even bigger savings when you take advantage of our combo packs.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-395CN
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge to be replaced as shown on the LCD.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label. Note that each color will have their own correct position.
- Lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Machine will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges for the Brother DCP-395CN will stay in good working condition for up to two years.