DCP-7010Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
A multi-function monochrome printer, the Brother DCP-7010 offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities any office or workgroup will find useful. It accommodates a range of paper media as well, with print and copy speeds of up to 20 pages per minute and resolutions up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Consumables available for the Brother DCP-10 include compatible Brother DR350 black drum units and Brother TN350 black toner cartridge twin packs. Brother TN350 and DR350 three-piece toner and drum combo packs are also offered.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for DCP-7010
- Best SellerBrother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$72.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
- Brother DR350 Compatible Drum Unit 12000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-7010, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover and pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Hold the lock lever on the left down and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective cover on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until it clicks into place. Lock lever will lift automatically when toner cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire within the drum unit by sliding the blue tab gently from right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the home position before inserting toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridge are brand-new cartridges specifically designed for use with the Brother DCP-7010 printer. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed.
Do I have to replace toner cartridges and drum units at the same time?
Not necessarily, as toner cartridges and drum units are consumed at different rates. However, there is no harm in getting new Brother DR350 black drum units and Brother TN350 black toner cartridges at the same time, if that's what you prefer.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are designed for inkjet printers while toner cartridges are made for laser printers. Ink also comes in liquid form while toner is a powder.