Brother DCP-7010 TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-7010
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $43.953 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-7010, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover and pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Hold the lock lever on the left down and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective cover on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until it clicks into place. Lock lever will lift automatically when toner cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire within the drum unit by sliding the blue tab gently from right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the home position before inserting toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridge are brand-new cartridges specifically designed for use with the Brother DCP-7010 printer. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed.
Do I have to replace toner cartridges and drum units at the same time?
Not necessarily, as toner cartridges and drum units are consumed at different rates. However, there is no harm in getting new Brother DR350 black drum units and Brother TN350 black toner cartridges at the same time, if that's what you prefer.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are designed for inkjet printers while toner cartridges are made for laser printers. Ink also comes in liquid form while toner is a powder.