Brother DCP-7045N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother DCP-7045N printer not only stands out with its simple and clean design, but its reliable performance as well. With print speeds clocking up to 23 pages per minute at 2400x600 dpi maximum resolution, this exceptional machine does its job and does it well. Just don't let it run empty on toner! Before that happens, turn to Inkjets.com for quality replacements. Our Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, for instance, has a high-yield capacity--with 2600-page yield per toner cartridge. They are guaranteed compatible with this particular printer, and you get to enjoy quality prints at a more budget-friendly price. Order now and get up to 70% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge into your Brother DCP-7045N printer:
- Open the front cover, then slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Place them on a clean, flat surface with a drop cloth underneath to avoid spilling or scattering the toner.
- Push down the green lock lever to release the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, then hold it straight with both hands on the sides. Gently rock it from side to side--about six times--to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Pull off the protective cover, then place the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Then, clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab several times from right to left. Once it's done, put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like your Brother DCP-7045N. Ink cartridges, however, are used in inkjet printers.
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to toner cartridges that are not produced by the printer's original manufacturer. However, these cartridges, like ones included with Inkjets.com's Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, use the same design and components, and work the same way. The only big difference is they provide the same quality results while allowing for greater savings.
How do I store my unopened toner cartridge properly?
Easy—keep them away from bright light and fluctuating indoor temperatures. This way, you can maintain their composition and quality.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-7045N Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $65.95
Special Price $25.95