Brother DCP-7060D Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Print and copy up to 24 pages per minute with the Brother DCP-7060D. It helps increase your productivity without sacrificing quality, thanks to its high-quality print resolution. It also offers automatic duplex printing to help you save time and paper; plus, it features a document glass that allows you to create copies and scans without turning on your PC. Continuously enjoy all these features by making sure your DCP-7060D never runs out of toner. Always have spare replacement Brother toner cartridges ready for use to avoid any printing delays. If you haven't got them, then you've come to the right place. Inkjets offers cheap compatible Brother toner cartridges, which very much include the Brother TN450 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. All Inkjets brand products are manufactured to the highest quality standards to ensure they meet or even exceed OEM specifications. Place your order here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Change the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-7060D with these 7 easy steps:
- Ensure that the Brother DCP-7060D is on.
- Open the front cover. If you have just used the machine, let it cool for 10 minutes before you proceed.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly to gain access to the used toner cartridge.
- Push the green lock lever down to separate the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it with both hands and shake it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge, and then insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer. Push it in until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Brother DCP-7060D if the LCD shows 'Toner Low'?
Not necessarily. But, we highly suggest you order a replacement toner cartridge and have it ready before the LCD shows the 'Replace Toner' message.
How do I reset the 'Replace Toner' mode on my Brother printer?
To reset the 'Replace Toner' mode, you must replace the empty toner cartridge with a new toner cartridge.
How can I save on toner when printing?
To save on toner, you must change the print density setting for lighter printing. This is especially useful when you print only draft documents.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-7060D Toner
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $70.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $57.95
Special Price $19.95