DCP-7060DCartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-7060D
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$120.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$54.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$44.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge on the Brother DCP-7060D with these 7 easy steps:
- Ensure that the Brother DCP-7060D is on.
- Open the front cover. If you have just used the machine, let it cool for 10 minutes before you proceed.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly to gain access to the used toner cartridge.
- Push the green lock lever down to separate the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it with both hands and shake it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge, and then insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer. Push it in until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Brother DCP-7060D if the LCD shows 'Toner Low'?
Not necessarily. But, we highly suggest you order a replacement toner cartridge and have it ready before the LCD shows the 'Replace Toner' message.
How do I reset the 'Replace Toner' mode on my Brother printer?
To reset the 'Replace Toner' mode, you must replace the empty toner cartridge with a new toner cartridge.
How can I save on toner when printing?
To save on toner, you must change the print density setting for lighter printing. This is especially useful when you print only draft documents.