Brother DCP-8045DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8045DN
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $45.95 As low as $43.952 Cartridges / $22.98 ea
- (2) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Brother DCP-8045DN is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum where a toner cartridge is inserted in to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our Brother DR510 drum units and compatible Brother TN570 (replaces TN540) high-yield black toner cartridges for the Brother DCP-8045DN will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.