DCP-8050DNCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8050DN
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$66.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
- Compatible Brother TN650 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN620) 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother DCP-8050DN, just follow these easy steps:
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding the tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
Can I store drum units?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, all Brother DR620 Compatible Black Drum Units for the Brother DCP-8050DN from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother TN650 (Replaces TN620) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother DCP-8050DN will stay in good condition for up to two years.