Brother DCP-8060DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
With a printer, copier, and scanner in one like the Brother DCP-8060DN, it's easy to make sure that all your productivity needs are met because you have everything you need to guarantee your everyday tasks are done. Ideal for small offices and businesses, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling.
Replacement consumables for the Brother DCP-8060DN include Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or check out our combo packs to enjoy bigger savings.
Shop today! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother DCP-8060DN is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover. Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Install the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN580 (Replaces TN550) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-8060DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-8060DN Printer
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $26.95