Brother DCP-8155DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-8155DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother DCP-8155DN, simply follow these easy steps:
- If you are replacing a cartridge right after using the printer, leave the machine turned on for 10 minutes, giving the internal fan time to cool parts inside. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Press down the lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit, pushing it in until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother DR720 Compatible Laser Drum Units and Brother TN750 (Replaces TN720) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother DCP-8155DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.