DCP-9050CDNCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Compact and sleek, the Brother DCP-9050CDN printer offers fast, efficient mono and color print speeds so you can get more done in less time. And with the right replacement toner cartridges, you can even enjoy greater savings while creating crisp, professional prints. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. Our Brother TN315 Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, will always be the better purchasing decision instead of buying a single cartridge every time. It includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges so you're printing needs are always covered. This multi pack is guaranteed compatible with your printer model, plus it comes with a solid 1-year warranty. Make sure to order today so you can benefit from up to 61% off and free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-9050CDN
- Best SellerBrother TN315 Toner Cartridge Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
$86.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
In just a few minutes, you can easily replace the toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-9050CDN printer. Here's how:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then press the front cover release button to open the front cover.
- Hold the handle of the drum unit and then pull it out until it stops. Unlock the toner cartridge by grabbing its handle and slightly pushing it toward the machine.
- Pull out the toner cartridge from the drum unit. Push to release the latches of the corona wire cover and then open it. Clean the corona wire by gently sliding the green tab from left to right several times.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its package. Shake it gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside. After that, pull off the protective cover.
- Using its handle, slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Pull it slightly toward you until it clicks into place.
- Push the drum unit until it stops. Then, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of print pages a single toner cartridge can produce. However, the actual number is actually affected by several factors, such as the printer settings, frequency of use and type of paper.
Will I need a high-yield capacity toner cartridge?
This will depend on your printing needs. If your workplace requires high-volume printing, then a replacement toner cartridge like the ones included with Inkjets.com's Brother TN315 Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack are a good choice. They offer high-yield capacity so your Brother DCP-9050CDN printer can keep producing quality prints without running out of toner anytime soon.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges great?
They can provide the same quality print resolution and page yield as OEM cartridges only at a more budget-friendly price. Because they are used again instead of ending up in landfills, they also contribute greatly to the environment.