DCP-9270CDNCartridge prices starting at $28.95
A scanner, printer, and copier in one, the Brother DCP-9270CDN is a dependable addition to any office. Alongside automatic double-sided printing and low energy consumption, it boasts of vivid colors and deep blacks, with print resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother DCP-9270CDN include remanufactured high-yield Brother TN315M (replaces TN310M) magenta, Brother TN315BK (replaces TN310BK), Brother TN315Y (replaces TN310Y) yellow, and Brother TN315C (replaces TN310C) cyan toner cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or enjoy better value for money with our four-piece combo packs.
All purchases and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop now!
Shop Cartridges for DCP-9270CDN
- Best SellerBrother TN315 Toner Cartridge Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
$86.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the Brother DCP-9270CDN is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Hold the green handle of the drum unit and pull drum unit out until it stops.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge to be replaced and slightly push it toward the machine to release it.
- Pull out old toner cartridge from drum unit.
- Push the latches of the corona wire cover to release the cover and open it.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab gently from left to right and right to left a few times. Make sure to return tab to home position to avoid printing issues.
- Close the corona wire cover.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and slide it into the drum unit. Slightly pull it toward you until it clicks into place.
- Push drum unit back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
- Toner cartridge replacement is a success when LCD display returns to Ready mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured Brother TN315M (replaces TN310M) magenta, Brother TN315BK (replaces TN310BK), Brother TN315Y (replaces TN310Y) yellow, and Brother TN315C (replaces TN310C) cyan toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges for the Brother DCP-9270CDN. They have been cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty or damaged parts that are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance.
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. Remanufactured Brother TN315M magenta, Brother TN315Y yellow, and Brother TN315C cyan toner cartridges have page yields of 3,500 while Brother TN315BK black toner cartridges have page yields of 6,000.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages a toner cartridge can produce. They can also be used to compute for cost per page.