Brother DCP-J125 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for DCP-J125
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Brother DCP-J125, follow the simple steps below:
- To access the cartridges, open the ink cartridge cover by pressing down the release lever.
- Lift the empty ink cartridge out of the DCP-J125.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. Then, release its vacuum seal by turning the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise.
- Hold the new cartridge in an upright position and insert it into the empty slot carefully.
- Make sure that the cartridge is locked into place to avoid printing issues later. Push it in to be sure.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm done installing the Compatible Brother Ink Cartridges, but I'm wondering why my Brother DCP-J125 displays the "No Cartridge" error. Is it because I used compatibles instead of OEMs?
We doubt that. Our compatible Brother ink cartridges are made to exact OE specifications, so they perform and fit just like the originals. If the "No Cartridge" error appears, it's very likely that the ink cartridges are not installed properly. Reinstall them properly if indeed that's the case.
I installed the color ink cartridges in the wrong spots and I got really poor print quality. Will installing them in their correct spots alone resolve this print quality issue?
No. If you mix the colors by inserting the ink cartridges in the wrong spots, make sure to clean the printhead first not just once but a few times to improve print quality.
I don't have a credit card, but I have a PayPal account. Do you accept this payment option?
Yes. If you order online and wish to pay via PayPal, just look for the PayPal button upon checkout.