DCP-J140WCartridge prices starting at $8.95
For offices and small businesses using multiple computers, the Brother DCP-J140W offers the convenience of printing from any of these PCs using its wireless (802.11b/g/n) network connection. Yes, no more waiting for that single PC to become available just to print the text documents and photos that you need. This wireless compact inkjet printer sure makes work more efficient and improves your overall productivity at the same time. So, when one of its ink cartridges runs out of ink, replace it right away. And there's no better place to get one than here at Inkjets.com. We are proud to offer high-quality but low-priced compatible Brother ink cartridges including the Brother LC61BK. Check all our product offerings from our listing below.
Shop Cartridges for DCP-J140W
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother DCP-J140W:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the release lever to unlock the old ink cartridge, and then pull it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Turn the green knob on the yellow protective cap clockwise to remove the seal.
- Remove the yellow cap from the new cartridge, and then carefully push the cartridge into the slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The color ink cartridges on my Brother DCP-J140W run out of ink even if I rarely print in color. Why is that so?
You have to note that your DCP-J140W consumes color ink during the cleaning cycle. The same goes when you print even in black only. So, make sure to replace the color ink cartridges when they run out of ink.
Why did I get a 'No Cartridge' error message after installing compatible Brother ink cartridges on my printer?
When the 'No Cartridge' error message appears after installing our compatible Brother ink cartridges, it could be that they were not installed properly. Remove them from your printer first and reinstall them properly.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes. We ship the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 PM PST.