Brother DCP-L2550DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Brother DCP-L2550DW printer offers great standard paper capacity and can print, copy and scan your multi page documents quick and easy. This makes it the perfect option for micro or home offices where text document printing is the priority. But when you run out of toner, you won't have to browse online for long. Inkjets.com is the leading source for high-quality replacement toner cartridges. Our premier options include Brother TN760 (Replaces TN730) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Twin Pack, which offers 3000-page yield per toner cartridge. It is fully compatible with your Brother DCP-L2550DW printer and is more cost-effective, even while providing the same quality print results as the original versions. Get it today and enjoy up to 42% discount. For items worth $30 and up, you also get shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can properly install a new toner cartridge in your Brother DCP-L2550DW printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the front cover gently.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer. To unlock the toner cartridge from the drum unit, push down the green lock lever. Then, take it out from the drum unit.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and remove its protective cover. Make sure to shake it gently from side to side. This allows for even toner distribution inside the cartridge.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Before putting it all back, clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit. You can do this by gently sliding the green tab from left to right a couple of times.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a toner and ink cartridge?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother DCP-L2550DW. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printer models.
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
It's easy—just make sure they are stored properly. This means keeping them in a dry and dark place, where they won't be affected by light, humidity and thermal changes. You should also ensure they are not stored near any gaseous cleaning materials.
Why should I get compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Our options, like the ones included with the Brother TN760 (Replaces TN730) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Twin Pack, are more affordable. Their print resolution and page yield are on par with than OEM cartridges, plus, they come with a solid 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother DCP-L2550DW Printer
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $57.89