FAX-1360Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX-1360
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the Brother FAX-1360 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the machine following the direction of the arrow on the cartridge label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Printer may ask you to verify a new ink cartridge has been installed. Reset the ink dot counter on the machine after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Compatible ink cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM ink cartridges while remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges made like new after being cleaned, refilled with ink, and parts repaired or replaced as needed. After passing our stringent checks, both are guaranteed to be of quality.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
Do not touch the part of the ink cartridge previously covered after removing the protective covering to prevent printing issues. If the protective covering comes off in the package, don't worry. This will not damage the ink cartridge.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother LC51BK black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother FAX-1360 or you get your money back--no questions asked.