Brother FAX-1460 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX-1460
- Special Price $6.95 As low as $4.952 Cartridges / $3.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the Brother FAX-1460, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the machine following the direction of the arrow on the cartridge label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Printer may ask you to verify a new ink cartridge has been installed. Reset the ink dot counter on the machine after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are designed for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid while toners come in powder form.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother LC51BK black ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with the Brother FAX-1460 or you get your money back. Just let us know within a year of your purchase and we'll provide you with a refund--no questions asked.