Brother FAX-1960C InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX-1960C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the Brother FAX-1460, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the machine following the direction of the arrow on the cartridge label.
- Gently lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Printer may ask you to verify a new ink cartridge has been installed. Reset the ink dot counter on the machine after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace all ink cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Different ink cartridges have different page yields, so they may run out at different times. You only need to replace what you need, but don't remove an old ink cartridge until you are ready to replace it.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place and our replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Brother LC51C cyan, Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, and Brother LC51Y yellow ink cartridges are sure to meet specifications for the Brother FAX-1460 and won't void the fax machine's warranty. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.