Brother FAX-2480C InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX-2480C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the Brother FAX-2480C, simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down and take out the old ink cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the machine following the direction of the arrow on the cartridge label.
- Gently lift the lock release lever and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Printer may ask you to verify a new ink cartridge has been installed. Reset the ink dot counter on the machine after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are designed for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are made for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid while toners come in powder form.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother LC51C cyan, Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, and Brother LC51Y yellow ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother FAX-2480C and won't void the fax machine's warranty.