Brother FAX-2820 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
A fax machine, printer, and copier in one, the Brother FAX-2820 is ideal for homes and small offices. Easy to use, it offers remote and dual access, up to 64 grayscale levels, flexible paper handling support, and PC fax sending functionality. It can accommodate an input of up to 250 pages while output is limited to 100 pages at a time. Replacements for the Brother FAX-2820 include compatible Brother DR350 drum units and compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts of up to 69% off or take advantage of our three-piece combo packs for convenience and bigger savings. Shop now! All purchases and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother FAX-2820, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Place the assembly on a flat surface covered with a drop cloth or a piece of large disposable paper to prevent toner spills.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left and pull out the old toner cartridge from the assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge side to side several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it clicks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is properly inserted.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the tab right to left a few times. Return tab to the home position.
- Insert drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge right after using the fax machine, be careful when reaching in to remove the assembly as adjacent components may be hot. It is best to let the fax machine cool for a few minutes before replacing a toner cartridge.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so limit exposure by taking them out of their sealed packages only right before a replacement. Unopened replacement toner cartridges should also be kept in a cool, dry place to ensure they stay in good working quality for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR350 drum units and compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work with the Brother FAX-2820 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother FAX-2820 Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $31.95