Brother FAX 8070P Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
With the Brother FAX 8070P, you have everything you can expect from a dependable fax machine, no matter your faxing requirements. Straightforward in design, it is easy to integrate into any work setup, allowing for seamless transitions. It is also easy to use and secure, preventing unauthorized use of the machine.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother FAX 8070P include Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Available with more than 40% off in discounts, they are rated to yield up to an estimated 2,200 pages of faxes and copies.
Shop today! Order and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother FAX 8070P is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the front panel of the fax machine.
- Take out the old toner cartridge to be replaced. Set it aside properly to prevent accidental toner spills. Do not place it on any uncovered, unprotected surface.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its slot. Insert the new toner cartridge into the fax machine, pushing it in until it is securely in place.
- Close the front panel of the fax machine. It should snap close when properly closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother FAX 8070P or you get your money back--no questions asked.