Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Aside from being a monochrome laser printer, the Brother Fax 8750P is also a copier and fax machine. Great for small offices or workgroups, it features fax forward, automatic redialing, and smoothing capabilities, alongside print speeds of up to 12 pages per minute and resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Consumables available for the Brother Fax 8750P include compatible Brother TB460 (replaces TN430) black high-yield toner cartridges and Brother DR400 black drum units. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our three-piece combo packs.
Buy $30 and up and you can enjoy free shipping on us. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing a toner cartridge fro the Brother Fax 8750P:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Set assembly down on flat surface covered with a disposable piece of paper.
- Push the lock lever down and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Place new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left and left to right a few times. Return tab to home position.
- Insert toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
- Don't turn off machine until display returns to Ready mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like Brother TB460 (replaces TN430) black toner cartridges, boast of higher capacities than standard toner cartridges, giving them higher page yields. Brother TN460 black toner cartridges have page yields of 6,000.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges and drum units can produce. They can also be used for calculating overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight and only open them right before replacement. Stored properly, compatible Inkjets.com toner cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother FAX 8750p Toner
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95