Brother HL-5450DNT Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother HL-5450DNT makes every print job a worry-free process with its fast print speeds of up to 38 pages per minute, or up to 18 pages per minute for duplex printing. At 1200x1200 dpi resolution, expect every printed page to be clear and sharp. Just make sure, however, that you have extra toner cartridges in storage in case the printer runs out. If you don't, Inkjets.com will be happy to help you out with our high-quality replacements. We have the Brother TN750 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers 8000-page yield and the Brother DR720 Compatible Laser Drum Unit, which can provide 30000. Aside from superior page yield, they can produce the same exceptional print results as OEMs, but are more cost-effective to allow for greater savings. Order now and get up to 61% off, plus free shipping for items worth $30 or up.
How To Replace Cartridge
Install a new toner cartridge in your Brother HL-5450DNT printer by following this simple guide:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, but wait for a few minutes so it can cool down.
- Press the front cover release button, then open the top cover. Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer. Lay it on a flat, sturdy surface with a drop cloth to catch spills.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by holding down the lock lever and pulling it out.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold it with both hands, then shake it gently from side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge after this.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. Clean the primary corona wire in the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left, and back, several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge in the printer. Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my Brother HL-5450DNT printer?
Yep, so don't worry. Compatible toner cartridges, like our Brother TN750 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, use the same design, components and toner blend as their authentic versions. They have met stringent quality specifications, making them safe to use with this printer model without nullifying its warranties.
Are compatible toner cartridges really the worthier choice?
Given their host of benefits, then yes! Compatible toner cartridges are more cost-effective than their OEM versions, but they can deliver the same high-quality print results. So, it's actually possible to get the crisp, razor-sharp prints you want while enjoying greater savings.
Any details about warranty coverage?
For you greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com has our compatible toner cartridges covered with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5450DNT Ink
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $29.95