HL-L2360DNCartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2360DN
- Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW and many more!$129.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 4 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.$72.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$45.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-L2360DN printer:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open the front cover.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
- Push down the lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold the cartridge at both ends, then shake it gently from side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge. Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it locking into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire in the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left, and back, several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the space they're in is also clean and dust-free. To retain their composition and quality, keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
We already have two decades of experience in this industry, offering only the highest quality toner cartridges available today. Aside from full access to our best options, like our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother HL-L2360DN. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.