Brother HL-L2360DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother HL-L2360DN uses electrophotographic laser technology to meet all your serious printing needs. It boasts print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute, with the first print out in as little as 8.5 seconds. But don't forget about the toner it uses—make sure to get only high-quality replacements like those offered by Inkjets.com. Check out our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. It includes two black cartridge offering 2600-page yield each and a drum unit providing up to 12000. This combo pack is the better alternative to OEMs, delivering striking, sharply detailed print resolution at a more affordable price tag. Order today and get up to 39% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-L2360DN printer:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open the front cover.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
- Push down the lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold the cartridge at both ends, then shake it gently from side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge. Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it locking into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire in the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left, and back, several times.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the space they're in is also clean and dust-free. To retain their composition and quality, keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
We already have two decades of experience in this industry, offering only the highest quality toner cartridges available today. Aside from full access to our best options, like our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother HL-L2360DN. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L2360DN Printer
Regular Price: $80.95
Special Price $46.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.89
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $24.95