Brother HL-L2365DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2365DW
- Special Price $89.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $49.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $46.95 As low as $43.953 Cartridges / $15.65 ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother HL-L2365DW won't take a long. Just follow this guide:
- Confirm that the printer is turned on, then open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Hold down the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Holding the cartridge at both ends, shake it gently from side to side a few times so the toner inside is distributed more evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge. Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. You'll know it's secure when you hear it locking into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire in the drum unit by sliding the tab gently from right to left, and back, several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. However, how much you'll actually get may be different because the number is just an estimate. This will depend on the settings of your Brother HL-L2365DW printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
Will compatible toner cartridges really save me money?
Yep! They are clearly the better choice for the budget-conscious. Compatible toner cartridges, like the Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, can deliver impressive print results that rival even those in OEMs. You'd assume this means they are just as expensive—but nope. Our exceptional options just make it possible for you to get more printing done without worrying about toner-related costs.
Can you tell me more about shipping details?
Sure! Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day if they're placed by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders have a total of $30 or more, the shipping fee is on us!